Admission in Surmount International School are made on the basis of Common Aptitude Analysis, i.e., Entrance Test. Admissions are finalized by the education committee comprising members of different streams/forte (Science, Commerce, Arts, Councilors, Psychologists) after taking due cognizance of the merit list which is drawn on the basis of performance in the aptitude analysis and those who qualify are asked to appear for an interaction with an Education Committee. Admissions are finalized on the cumulative performance of aptitude analysis and the interaction.
Parents of the children who are offered the admission after final consideration of the aforesaid stated above are expected to confirm their acceptance within 10 working days. The acceptance of the admission should be accompanied by payment in accordance with the instructions mentioned in the school prospectus or the registration form. The schools authority holds the right to withhold the admission incase the vice-versa situation.
Admission in class Nursery
Eligibility: Minimum age 3+ years as on 31st March, 2019.
Registration is the first step for seeking admission in Surmount International School, Gorakhpur.
REGISTRATION AT SCHOOL-
- Registration form will be available on all working days (Monday - Saturday) at school's Administration office, both in Senior school and Junior School, between 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Payment of prescribed registration form can be done via Cash/Pay Order drawn in favor of Surmount International School, Gorakhpur.
- Surmount International School, Gorakhpur welcomes inquiries from eager and confident learners Owing to the limited seats in all sections, the admission process is moderately based on viva-voce and previous academic reports.
- Dates for a vis-á-vis interaction for classes I to IX will be announced at the time of registration.
- Admission to Class XI in the streams of Science and Commerce is open. After the entrance exam Parents are expected to keep in touch via ERP messages for information on release of ads on seats being vacant.
AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate of child issued by the Municipal Corporation/Competent Authority.
- Self - attested copy of Aadhaar Card of the child and the parents.
- Self - attested copy of the proof of residence. (Latest Electricity Bill / Ration Card / Telephone Bill / Passport).
- Two passport sized photographs (recent) of the Parents/Guardian and the Child.
- Final Admission depends on the availability and verification of the following documents (Photocopy & Original).
- Proof of residential address (Passport/Registered Lease Deed/ Paid Electricity Bill/Paid MTNL Telephone Bill/Electoral Card).
- In case of rental accommodation, an affidavit on stamp paper should be submitted proving the same.
- Certificate of Medical wellbeing of the child issued and signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Report of Vaccination history of the child issued and signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group Report (possibly the recent one).
Following civil documents-
- Proof of Nationality- PAN Card or Passport of both the parents.
- Proof of Identity - UID / Passport / License (any one) of both parents.
- Highest qualification degree of both the parents (optional)
- Transfer certificate from previous institution attended (required in classes lower KG onwards)
- Parents of the admittee will be called for verification of the bona fide documents on the given schedule. All documents mentioned above should be handy at the time of verification.